May 1, 2013

May Day


Simply put, this month could not come soon enough. I have some very exciting things coming up in the next few weeks, and I’m really looking forward to the following in May:

  • Getting a chance to eat here on my upcoming visit to Columbus
  • Watching my sister receive her well-earned veterinary medicine degree and moving her into her new, and much closer, home
  • Putting my “out of office” alert on and spending a few weeks abroad soaking up the culture in England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland and Paris
  • Sharing a few new workout mixes with you, courtesy of my best friends and new blog contributors, Kelly and Jess
  • Putting on a sequined headpiece and watching the Great Gatsby
  • Planting my garden plot 
  • Breaking out my extensive jersey dress collection and playing outside
  • Scoring tickets to this year’s Summerfest 
  • Continuing to feed my Game of Thrones addiction on Sunday nights
  • Going for long walks to the beach at dusk, and striving to meet 10,000 steps every day along the way (while occasionally indulging in Andy's Frozen Custard!)



No comments:

Post a Comment