November 15, 2012

Confetti Christmas


I confess. I recently received an email from West Elm announcing that their Confetti System ornaments were "going, going, nearly gone...." and I (irrationally?) took the first opportunity possible to head down to the city store to stock up. I timed the trip to arrive right as the store was opening, and I pulled up to see a line of people winding around the storefront. 

I may or may not have had a mini internal panic attack at the idea of missing out on this exciting collaboration, only to find out that the line was for a Young House Love book signing and not for my beloved holiday decorations. Needless to say, there were baskets, tables and trees full of stock to pick from--and that's when I remembered that it's only mid-November. 

Not that I let that stop me.


No comments:

Post a Comment