March 5, 2014

Martha Stewart Wedding Party

Tangy mimosas to kick-start the event, while waiting for Darcy Miller to speak

We’ve made some really great progress on our wedding so far, and I’m proud that we’ve done so much in so little time. Even though all of the major details are squared away, when I heard the Martha Stewart Wedding Party was rolling into Chicago, I knew that the fiancé and I just had to go. Case in point: watch the video here. It was a fabulous way to spend a Sunday morning, and I left inspired and hopeful for our own occasion this October.

Even the programs were beautiful
Major flower lust going on throughout the ballroom
Pink coordination--just look at those adorable customized drinks!
Delicious bite-sized cupcakes and orchids to celebrate our decision to honeymoon in Hawaii
My favorite place settings, featuring mismatched vintage china
Bag of swag to enjoy after the event; excited to try a few new L'Oreal products
The Ritz Carlton is everything you'd expect it to be and more

No comments:

Post a Comment