May 22, 2012

Outside In: Resources


Yesterday’s post has me thinking about some of my favorite spots in Chicagoland to browse for unique home gifts and, of course, the occasional present for myself. I have a feeling that this is a list I'll continue to build.* 

P.O.S.H.:  The place to visit for European flair, flea market finds and old hotel place settings. 

Jayson Home and Garden: This isn’t the first and it certainly won’t be the last time that I’ve sung the praises of this boutique. Roaming around inside is like being inside an Anthropologie catalog.  Simply put, I want everything. 

Roost: Sometimes you have to dig, but you’re sure to find a one-of-a-kind vintage piece that will add a certain farmhouse feel to your home. 

Gethsemane Gardens:  When you really want to bring the outside in, this is the place to start. This garden center spans several blocks in Andersonville, and has a large variety of orchids, succulents, air plants and garden supplies. 


*Your suggestions on hidden and not-so-hidden destinations that I must check out are more than welcome!




No comments:

Post a Comment