It wasn’t until I moved near the invigorating beachfront trails along Lake Michigan that I started to appreciate jogging. Although I still don’t consider myself a runner per se, I have found that the right clothes and a fresh playlist do wonders for flagging motivation. Here’s a sampling of the music that’s keeping me going right now.
- Alex Clare: Too Close
- SBTRKT Featuring Sampha: Trials of the Past
- Calvin Harris: Feel So Close
- M83: Midnight City
- The Heavy: How You Like Me Now?
- Mark Ronson & The Business Intl.: Bang Bang Bang
- Bibio: Take Off Your Shirt
- Martin Solveig & Kele: Ready 2 Go
- Foster the People: Pumped Up Kicks
- Nicki Minaj: Super Bass