July 20, 2012

Stress-less Summer

A variety of relaxing bath salts that I'll be putting to good use this weekend

Last summer, I committed nearly the entire month of July to this cleanse. Although I successfully completed it, I can’t exactly say that it made me eager to take on such an extreme detox challenge ever again (I’ve since come to realize that more moderate plans like this are a bit more my speed). Yet, when I find my life getting a little carried away, I do like to get back to basics and refocus on some commonsense principles. After a few solid weeks of late nights at the office and one too many takeout dinners, I’ll be spending this weekend trying out smoothie recipes, practicing yoga, and enjoying a fragrant bath.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! How's the VitaMix treating you these days?!

    ReplyDelete