September 20, 2012

Coats & Homes


I’ve been reluctantly digging my coats out of the closet in preparation for the onslaught of cooler weather. I’ve been simultaneously convincing myself that if I had Emerson Fry’s new Wingtip Leopard Linen Coat, I’d not only have a new place to stick one of my giant flower pins, but my life would somehow be complete.

Until that day comes, I’ll just have to fill the void by staring longingly at the label namesake’s perfect home. After taking a look, you’ll understand why vintage pennants are also on my wish list. Luckily, my boyfriend is fully on board with this need (it’s never too hard to convince him of anything if Wisconsin memorabilia is involved) and I suspect we’ll have a few before the end of football season.  Now, if only we had a big brick fireplace…

No comments:

Post a Comment