September 26, 2012

Seasonal Afflictions


It’s a sure sign that the seasons are changing when I begin to suffer from allergies. Although I’ve literally been a bit under the weather the last few days, my mental fog hasn’t prevented me from noticing that Halloween decorations are now hitting shelves. Though it may be a bit early to unearth my pumpkin, spider and skull collections, I may use my sister’s upcoming visit as an excuse to start prepping for what might be my favorite holiday.

This year, I’ve already added a few things (like these and these) to my ever-expanding arsenal. After seeing these pictures, I’ve also started to realize that other creepy DIYs involving ghosts, bats, mice and snakes really need to be incorporated into the mix too. 



Images via and via

No comments:

Post a Comment