November 28, 2013

Vault Disney

The entry to the Hall of World Holiday Trees at the Museum of Science and Industry
My family used to road-trip down to Florida every Thanksgiving as I was growing up, and a visit to Disney World was always a priority. My boyfriend and I recently checked out the “Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives” exhibit at the Museum of Scienceand Industry, and although the indoor camera-phone quality of these pictures isn’t the greatest, I thought they made for a fitting post on the day that we head down to Cincinnati for the holiday to spend time with family.

A creepy prop from my favorite Halloween movie: the Hocus Pocus Book of Spells
This "It's a Small World" doll is much creepier than I remember
The intricate railway exhibit always reminds me of a similar one at the Cincinnati Museum Center
Braving the start of holiday traffic on the Magnificent Mile

No comments:

Post a Comment