December 11, 2013

Shivery Shopping

Decorated rafters at the Pulaski Field House

My boyfriend Mike is definitely not a shopper, but he’s always willing to indulge me one weekend a year, when we make a day of it and go to the Renegade Craft Fair (last year’s visit depicted here) and somewhere new for lunch. Usually, I can even talk him into making a few extra stops to help round out some of the gifts that I’m slowly starting to put together for family and friends. While out, we hit zero degrees with the wind chill, so by the time we finished up the last errand, I was happy to head home and settle in to watch the snow fall and the (digital) fire crackle from the comfort of my couch. 

Chalk art wall at Hoosier Mama Pie Co.
Browsing at the Spice House in anticipation of holiday baking....more on that tomorrow
Quick peek through the blinds at one of the first real snows of the season
Pretending our TV is a fireplace with the crackling "Yule Log" recording

No comments:

Post a Comment