January 16, 2013

Trail Blazer IV


It's been far too long since I loaded new songs onto my iPod, and even longer since I went for a good jog. Though I tend to get overwhelmed by the onslaught of fitness-related New Year's resolutions around this time of year, I do see the value in setting goals. By mid-January, I'm usually reluctant to venture outside in the cold long enough to work up a sweat, but when I recently put on a FitBit and learned that my average day consists of less than 5,000 steps, I realized that a concerted effort to step up my activity is much needed. Hopefully, these will be the songs to help me make it happen:

1. Frank Ocean: Lost
2. Ellie Goulding: Lights
3. Fun: Some Nights
4. Mumford & Sons: Babel
5. Gin Wigmore: Man Like That
6. Jonsi: Go Do
7. Willy Moon: Yeah Yeah
8. Rihanna: Diamonds
9. Bruno Mars: Locked Out of Heaven
10. Rudimental: Feel the Love

via

1 comment:

  1. Thank you - I will be downloading these today! I also put Cher Lloyd - I want you back and Santigold - Girls on my workout playlist.

    ReplyDelete