September 18, 2013

Fall Fashion



I’ve found myself gravitating towards sultrier pieces in anticipation of the new season. As the weather cools off, I plan to try a few trends that I don’t often incorporate into my wardrobe: graphic sweatshirts, toughened-up leather boots, heavier makeup, and chunky accessories.  These are the items that are on my wish-list right now to help me achieve the look that I’m after….

  1. Benefit Bad Gal Lash, $19
  2. Karen Walker Super Duper Strength Sunnies, $280
  3. Forever 21 Countdown Midi Rings, $5.80
  4. J. Crew Studs and Stones Embroidered Necklace, $198
  5. Hudson Encke Buckle Booties, $298
  6. Estee Lauder Pure Color Lip Shine in X-Pose Rose, $26
  7. Forever 21 Dazzling Sequin Lips Sweatshirt, $22.80
  8. 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Mini Satchel, $35

No comments:

Post a Comment