September 27, 2013

Pinterest Preoccupation



Sometimes I can’t decide which piques my interest more: Instagram or Pinterest. Both are, undeniably, fantastic time sucks –I prefer Instagram throughout the day (where, for some reason, I’m particularly drawn to inane shots of meals, outfits, buildings, jewelry and the like), but there’s nothing better than curling up in bed at night with Pinterest on your iPad and combing through the trendy inspirational images floating around out there in cyberspace.

I’ve collected quite a variety of boards in my pinning career thus far, but for reasons that I hope you see here, one of my all-time favorites is one that I like to call “Hide & Seek.” May these fun images inspire you to have a weekend full of whimsy, intrigue, peace and quiet.

P.S. To explore more of my Pinterest collection, follow me here


No comments:

Post a Comment