September 25, 2013

Magpie Manse



I’ve been spending an inordinate amount of time on home design blogs lately. Although I’m not entirely bored with our current set up, we’ve been in this condo for over three years, and we’ve filled it with just about as much décor as it can handle. So until we relocate, or we reconsider some of our current not-so-gently-used pieces, I will have to live out my interior decorating fantasies online. Here are a few gilded pieces that recently caught my eye and which would be perfect to incorporate into any home as the weather cools off.

  1. Archipelago Botanicals Black Forest Candle, $29
  2. Land of Nod Charming Hamper (snakes not included), $89
  3. Rablab Kiva Agate Platters, $398 each
  4. Land of Nod Gold Clip Lamp, $59
  5. Wind and Willow Bowls, $32 each 
  6. West Elm Whiskey Bottle, $29 
  7. Jonathan Adler Metallic Lantern Gourd Vase, $98
  8. Jayson Home and Garden Marble Salt and Pepper Cellars, $108


No comments:

Post a Comment